Monday, May 9, 2011

Goal Planning Monday

I did pretty good with last week's goals. I got a couple of reviews written and several other things checked off my to-do list. So, for this week, I have one very important goal....

RELAX and enjoy my wonderful, amazing husband! We are at the beach without the kids! My wonderful in-laws have the kids and I know they are being well taken care of so I am just going to enjoy this time with Steve. We are celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary. I really can't believe it's been 15 years! So, I am getting off of here and heading to the beach to watch Steve do a little fishing and to sit in my chair and read a book!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your relaxation --- that's a wonderful goal!

Dropping by from Goal Planning Monday.

Come visit me at www.upatdawnreadytowork.blogspot.com

~Lisa

Mama Manuscripts said...

Sounds like a WONDERFUL goal! Enjoy!

Happy Anniversary!

revjen said...

Stopping in from GPM.

Happy Anniversary!! People are ALWAYS our most important goals!! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

congrats on 15 years. that is a wonderful accomplishment. i hope you do a great job of meeting your goals of enjoying your husband and relaxing. wahoo for grandparents!

i am coming over from gpm.