This weeks goals:
1. Get through testing! We have standardized testing this week. Paul has tested for several years in a row now so it's not a huge deal for him. This is Zach's first year testing so I was a bit nervous going in this morning. He was not nervous at all and at the end of the day he said it was "easy peasy". I am also proctoring the 2nd grade test. So, two more days of getting up and being somewhere in the mornings-not the way we are used to starting our day.
2. Make a shopping list and actually stick to it for the homeschool conference that is this weekend. There is a huge used book sale too and there are always some great deals and I always get sucked in and buy way more than we need. I am going to really try to not do that this year!
3. Plan Zach's graduation ceremony. We want to do a little something to acknowledge Zach's accomplishment of finishing Kindergarten and doing amazingly well this year. Just not exactly sure what to do so I need to think that through and get started on that.
4. Figure out how to blog easily on my new iPad 2. We were blessed with a nice bonus from Steve's company this spring so we splurged and bought me a new iPad. We just got it in last week. This is my first post using BlogPress so we will see how it goes. I really love the iPad - when I get it away from the kids and Steve!
5. Get my next 3 reviews written The month of May is so busy for us and I have several reviews to write too. So, I am hoping to get a little ahead this week.
Thanks Katrina for keeping this meme up!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad