Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saving Peyton

One of my newest followers has a new blog she started last month and she is trying to help save a little boy that is orphaned in Europe. She is not able to adopt him herself but the Lord has laid it on her heart to try and raise money for this child to be able to be adopted by someone who needs the financial help to do so. We know what it is like to want to be able to adopt and know that financially it is really a stretch. God can provide--He did for all three of our adoptions! And He sometimes used fellow bloggers to help us raise the funds we needed. So, I am asking any of you that can to visit the below blog and help Kathy help Peyton!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Thank you so much for sharing Peyton's blog! I will try to figure out how to make a blog button for him, but in the meantime I wanted to let you know he now has a family! His forever family is in TN and they have just begun the process. It was only a few days ago that they were given approval by Reeces Rainbow to publicly show his picture and announce their plans. I'm not even sure they've started the homestudy yet. I'll update his blog today with a link to their blog, but I can still take donations that will go directly into his account so that his family can get to him as fast as possible.