So, last week I did not get my goal planning posted. Last week was a BLUR! I got a call from my sister about 6am Monday morning that they had rushed my Mom to the hospital with severe head pain and vomiting. So, I headed for the hospital myself. A few tests and a few hours later she was diagnosed with bacterial meningitis--talk about scaring us all! Anyway, we found out that it is the least contagious of the various types of meningitis, but very serious. Long week and lots of missed sleep later she is home and recovering. But most of my week was spent at the hospital with my Mom last week. I have never seen anyone in so much pain. So, here are my goals for this week
1. Catch up on all the laundry that didn't get done last week!
2. Catch up on all the laundry that didn't get done last week---a week of no laundry being done means there is lots of laundry and so it deserves two spots in my goals for the week!
3. Finish researching and make a decision on what curriculum to use next year--I know it's early to decide but I will dwell on it for months if I don't make a decision now.
4. Spend lots of time with my kids this week. They were left to their own devices alot last week. Fortunately Steve has a job that allows him to work from home so after we knew Mom was going to be ok on Monday he went back to work on Tuesday. So, he was here with the kids but he was working and they were doing whatever. So, I want to spend lots of time reading and snuggling with my babies this week!
5. Did I mention how much laundry there is--so I am giving laundry one more spot on my 5 goals for the week!
Thanks to Katrina over at Mama Manuscripts for hosting this wonderful meme!