Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Homeschool Library Builder

Steve and I both love to read. I don't have near as much time as I would like to to read but it doesn't stop me from buying books. My desire has always been to instill that love of reading into my kids. I know that the best way to do this is to read to them often and from a very early age. All of the kids had favorite books from very young ages (Paul loved Sandra Boynton's "Barnyard Dance" from the time he was 5 months old!).

I have also always known that having books readily available would also help instill that love of reading. So, the kids have had baskets of books by their bed, in the living room, and in the play room forever. Recently we turned the loft area in to a home library and we have 7 floor to ceiling bookcases full of books. We love books! It had taken me a long time to collect that many books, and cost alot of money. If I had only known about Homeschool Library Builder before now I probably could have saved a good bit of money.


Homeschool Library Builder offers a huge selection of living books as well as vintage and hard to find books. You can search by category of book, or by curriculum, or my favorite thing to do is to browse through them all. The prices are tremendous and the selection is also amazing.

And if you stop by in the month of May you get 25% off your entire purchase. So, while you are trying to purchase all those great books for next school year don't forget to visit Homeschool Library Builder!

You can also get a free membership and they will keep you updated on all their specials via email.

Check out what other TOS Crew Members have to say at the Homeschool Crew Blog!

Disclosure: This is a strictly informational review. I have received no compensation for this review. And I have ordered no products for this review.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: