Friday, March 9, 2012

"C" is for "CAREFREE"

So, I am such a slacker I missed the 2nd letter of the alphabet! I had a post started and was going to do "B" is for Boys, but I never finished it. Oh well, on to this weeks "Blogging Through the Alphabet"


"C" is for CAREFREE
I was watching my two youngest play in the yard yesterday and I thought how wonderful it was that they were so carefree! I ran out and snapped a couple of pictures


These two are typically the most carefree kiddos. They know that Mommy and Daddy have everything taken care of, so they just enjoy life! I couldn't help but wish that I was more like them. I know my Heavenly Father is in control and has everything taken care of, so why do I worry about things. I think God would love for us to recognize that He is in control and let Him take care of us, instead of us fretting over everything. So, my lesson for the day is that I need to "Let Go, and Let God!".

"C" is for CAREFREE

Thanks to Marcy over at Ben and Me for doing this great Link-Up! Go check out what others have said the letter "C" is for!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are so right. that must be why Jesus tells us to "become like little children".

we have so much to learn from them!