Sunday, July 3, 2011

Homeschool Supply List

Betty at Peace Creek on the Prairie put up her supply list and asked others to do the same and link up. I think it's a great idea to look at other supply lists to make sure we are not forgetting anything. So, here is my list--so far--just like everything else it can change at any moment! I try to purchase all of our supplies in the summer so we are ready to go and we don't run out and have to make extra trips to the store.

-Pencils--yellow #2 pencils are the best (the fancy ones just don't sharpen right)
-Sharpies
-Dry-Erase Markers
-Clear Contact Paper
-Printer Paper
-Printer Ink (lots of it)
-Colored Card Stock Printer Paper
-Erasers

-Specialized scissors for Molly
-Markers (each kiddo gets a new box each year)
-Colored Pencils
-More workbox boxes (Paul is moving from 9 boxes to 12, and Zach is moving from 6 to 9)
-Construction Paper
-Various types of paint paper
-3 sketch books for nature journals
-New paint brushes (ours are really worn out)
-New play-doh (again, ours really needs to be replaced)
-New Backpacks and lunch boxes--We try to let the kids get themed backpacks and lunch boxes since everyone else they know gets them at this time of year. We didn't do it last year and the boys backpacks are getting a bit worn out as well as their interests have changed so I am hoping to be able to get them new ones this year. They like to use them for field trips as well as hiking in the woods behind the house.

I THINK that covers it. I am sure I will see something on someone else's list and need to add to this. So, after a costly trip to Wal-Mart and some more organizing we will be ready to start.

Thanks Betty, what a great idea!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



1 comment:

Sara @ Embracing Destiny said...

Hi, stopping by from the TOS Crew to follow your blog!

I need to make my supply list and link up, too! I think it will be very similar to yours. ;0)