Thursday, June 14, 2012

Miracles Never Cease!

Well, I am not even sure where to begin! I guess I'll begin at the beginning! Steve and I have been married for 16 wonderful years! We have three wonderful children, who were all huge miracles through adoption! They are currently 10, 6, and 5.

We were very happy with our three kiddos and were more than thrilled with God's plan that our family was formed through adoption. Then, God showed us He wasn't done with His plan. On our 16th wedding anniversary, one day before our daughter turned 5, I saw something I have never seen before.....a positive pregnancy test!!!!

So, our three kids will now be four!








And our family of 5, will become a family of 6!


I am in my 12th week and feeling much better then I was in earlier weeks!


We are still in shock, but of course we are overjoyed with another child joining our family! The kids are SO excited! Molly has been praying for a new baby for months now! It is so neat to see her watch God in action! When we told her she started thanking God! It was the sweetest thing ever!

I will try to keep the blog updated as the pregnancy progresses. So far, everything looks great and the baby is growing beautifully!

For any family and close friends who didn't know until now: Sorry it was through a blog post. We tried to tell everyone but between mine and Steve's large families it's hard to make sure everyone is covered!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Michelle mason said...

Haley and I are very happy for you all... Good luck and congrats .. Love you guys

Becky Mannon said...

That is AMAZING!!! I am soooo happy for you guys! The Lord truly is great. :) hey, our kids will be weeks apart! Now I know a secret my sisters don't know, HA!